Diminuer la taille de la police (x-small).Augmenter la taille de la police (medium).Augmenter les contrastes en inversant les couleurs. La mise en forme courante correspond à celle par défaut.Imprimer ce document.

Collection

While the Museum of Fine Arts was installed in the castle as early as 1843, only in 1850 was its presence rendered official by the town of Blois. Responses to appeals for donations have contributed to the creation of an eclectic collection of artistic, archaeological and ethnological objects that reflect the general history of the arts. State depositories for artwork and recent acquisitions have continued to enrich a composite entity consisting primarily in remarkable 16th and 17th century works related to the castle's history. Presently containing some 35000 items, since 2003 the castle has borne the prestigious Musée de France label.

Share on
  • Google+
  • Envoyer à un ami

Complots

The Visit'Blois application

Disponible gratuitement sur

App Store App Store