The Royal Chateau of Blois reopens from the 16th of May every day from 1:30 pm to 6:30 pm. The Sound and Light show takes place every evening at 10:30 pm.
After several weeks of confinement, the château has reopened to the public since 16th May.
In order to welcome our visitors as fast as possible, the château's staff has maximised its welcoming conditions, while keeping the necessary health surveillance.
Detailed health measures:
> Online purchases are recommended as to provide a no-queuing access to the monument: restricted manipulations and a better management of queues
> Limited access: in the daytime: a maximum of 100 visitors are accepted at the same time inside the château.
At night during the Sound and light show, access limited to 200 visitors in the courtyard in order to respect health measures and social distancing (courtyard of 2000 square meters, 10 square meters per person)
> Masks are compulsory during the whole tour (except for children under 11)
> Disinfection of hands recommended (hand sanitizer at disposal)
> The tour has been adapted as to avoid facing other visitors and to favour social distancing.
Some rooms are not opened as they are too small and too narrow (touring inside them is impossible without crossing and facing other visitors)
> Self-guided visit only (brochure included)
Provisional opening hours
- During this first stage of reopening to the public (from May 16th to June 14th): every day from 1.30 pm to 6.30 pm
- Sound and light show: every evening from May 16th at 10.30 pm
- Self guided-visit with brochure : Adult: 12€ / Reduced price: 9.50€ / Children (6 to 17 years old): 6.50€ / less than 6: free of charge
- Sound and light show: Adult: 11€ / Reduced price: 9€ / Children (6 to 17 years old): 6.50€ / less than 6: free of charge
- Combined tickets are possible