Château de Blois
6 Place du Château
From 1 September to 31 October the Royal Chateau of Blois is open every day from 9 am to 6:30 pm.
In order to welcome our visitors as fast as possible, the château's staff has maximised its welcoming conditions, while keeping the necessary health surveillance.
Opening hours :
- from 1 September to 31 October the Royal Chateau of Blois is open every day from 9 am to 6:30 pm.
- the Sound and Light show takes place every evening during All Saints holidays (from 17th to 31st October) at 7:00 pm
Detailed health measures:
> Online purchases are recommended as to provide a no-queuing access to the monument: restricted manipulations and a better management of queues
> Masks are compulsory during the whole tour (except for children under 11)
> Disinfection of hands recommended (hand sanitizer at disposal)
> The tour has been adapted as to avoid facing other visitors and to favour social distancing.
> Additional staff to help and direct the visitors
> Disinfection of the Histopad (digital tablets), audio-guides, audio-langue device (Sound and Light Show) after each use.
- Self guided-visit with brochure : Adult: 12€ / Reduced price: 9.50€ / Children (6 to 17 years old): 6.50€ / less than 6: free of charge
- Sound and light show: Adult: 11€ / Reduced price: 9€ / Children (6 to 17 years old): 6.50€ / less than 6: free of charge
- Combined tickets are possible