09/29/2023 From 18H30
Château de Blois
6 Place du Château
Electro meets heritage
Fare : Prices from €18.99 to €45
A festive and cultural experience, the Monumental Tour combines electro music, mapping and scenographic creations in places steeped in history!
This concert mixes archive images and quotes from illustrious figures with exclusive digital and musical creations to give the site a new face, preserve its heritage and give meaning to the festivities!
On the decks will be producer and DJ Michael Canitrot, the man behind the concept.
Under the patronage of the French National Commission for UNESCO, the Monumental Tour is a unique event combining electronic music, digital art and heritage, dreamt up by DJ-producer Michael Canitrot.
This event offers an exceptional opportunity to bring our heritage into dialogue with new technologies, allowing you to rediscover our monument from a new angle.
The Monumental Tour is an international music event that attracts thousands of people every year. Having enjoyed great success with remarkable shows in places such as Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey, the Palais-Royal estate, Pierrefonds Castle and Vincennes Castle, the Monumental Tour is now taking its turntables to the heart of the main courtyard of the Royal Castle of Blois.
At this event, Michael Canitrot will be presenting an electro set accompanied by a spectacular 180° light, laser and video-mapping show, created in collaboration with the AV Extended collective. The show will plunge you into an immersive atmosphere, blending history, the digital imagination and contemporary art. The evening will also feature a special guest: producer Pedro Winter, icon of the French electronic music scene and founder of the famous Ed Banger label.
The Monumental Tour also conveys a message about the importance of preserving our heritage. Each ticket purchased will contribute to the renovation of a work identified as being in need of restoration: the statue of "The Young Fisherman Dancing the Tarantella", currently on display in the Musée des Beaux-Arts, located in the Louis XII flats.
This project is being carried out in collaboration with the Association of Friends of the Château and Museums of Blois.
FRIDAY 29 SEPTEMBER 2023 (Doors open at 6.30pm | Concert ends at midnight)
WITH: MICHAEL CANITROT and PEDRO WINTER (Ed Banger)
Video Mapping: Av-Extended
TICKETS : https://shotgun.live/fr/events/monumental-tour-au-chateau-royal-de-blois
Prices from €18.99 to €45
- Doors open at 6.30pm - Concert ends at 12am
- Free access to the concert throughout the evening. However, all exits are final.
- Food-trucks and drinks will be available on site.
- Minors unaccompanied by an adult are not permitted to attend the concert.
- The following are strictly forbidden on the premises: illegal substances, dangerous objects (sharp and blunt), weapons (even imitation), fireworks, all gas installations, cans, bottles and glass objects, laser pointers, megaphones and walkie-talkies, audio broadcasting equipment, drones, etc.
- In application of the Vigipirate plan, access to the site is forbidden to suitcases, travel bags and backpacks larger than A3. Anything smaller will be systematically checked
- There are no luggage lockers or changing rooms on site. Bicycles and scooters are not allowed inside the château.
- It is forbidden to bring alcohol. Only water bottles are accepted.
- No pets are allowed on site.
- Sanitary facilities are available on site.
- PRM: access is via the rue de la voûte du château. When you arrive at the bollard restricting access, please phone 06 64 49 75 14.
A PRM area is available in the courtyard of the château to enjoy the concert.
- Please note that the concert area is not covered.